Tilt and turn windows in the latest materials
Boasting large glazing sashes to increase natural light, uPVC tilt and turn windows enhance aesthetics, safety and energy performance. They will stay looking their best for years to come, thanks to weatherproofing and easy cleaning.
Timber tilt and turn windows look traditional, but offer modern benefits. Ideal for basement windows and multi-storey properties (whether cottages or more modern dwellings), the tilt function provides effective ventilation, and the character of your home can be seamlessly matched. Our timber and timber composite tilt and turn windows are available with double and triple glazing, making it easy to enhance thermal insulation within your living spaces.
Tilt and turn windows truly come into their own when manufactured in a high quality aluminium profile, offering end users impressive 88mm sightlines that helps to maximise outside views without sacrificing impressive thermal efficiency. Perfect for high-rise or commercial projects, aluminium tilt and turn windows can offer much larger openings thanks to the inherent strength of the material.
Flush vents and flat profiles combine to create simple and streamlined aluminium tilt and turn windows. Thanks to the natural strength of the material, larger sashes can be incorporated and the frames won’t rust, corrode or need repainting.
For tilt and turn windows that match the existing character of your home, but exceed expectations of security, maintenance and energy efficiency, enquire with P S Counter Windows today.
Features and benefits of aid to both homeowners and architects
- uPVC, aluminium, timber and composite options
- Perfect for ventilating homes, old and new
- Maintenance hassle a thing of the past
- Range of colour choices – any RAL powder coated shade for aluminium
- Enjoy a breeze without creating risks for children
- Available in 60mm/70mm chamfered, integrated and sculptured system styles
- Supplied with optional curved, angled head and top rail styles to suit specified design requirements.
- Benefit from thermally insulated living spaces and enhanced aesthetics
- Team of experts offering a reliable and efficient service
- Recyclable materials used – no need to worry about the impact on the wider environment